× Members

Esa jsa

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288515 by indiana146
Esa jsa was created by indiana146
Yesterday igot my esa and pip paid into my bank Today they have paid me job seekers allowance £259 same amount as my esa £259 now I've just got
My pip review through enhanced everything and a 10 yr award through I couldn't do a day's work at gun point
My pip backdated to 2022 nearly 2 grand I don't understand what's gone on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288518 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa jsa
i

You haven't been moved to JSA, the ESA payment system is piggy-backed onto the JSA one, so when an ad hoc payment is made it shows as JSA, not ESA.

Ad Hoc payments like this happen frequently when the ESA system fails to make a transfer as normal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.