× Members

Request accurate information from Mods

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288578 by Spennywen
Request accurate information from Mods was created by Spennywen
Dear Moderators,
I was just asked a question I have absolutely no idea about., so I decided to ask this amazing site for an accurate answer.
So, if one looses their Pip do they also loose their " extra money because they are severely disabled, and the extra money because of the disability income guarantee " if they are in the ESA Income related support group?
I know this amazing site give accurate detailed information which is why I have been with you for 10 years plus now.
I look forward to kind response.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288588 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Request accurate information from Mods
S

First, you only mention your claim(s) so my response is based on you being a single person.

The Mobility component is not relevant to my answer, so even if it were to remain in payment it would not affect my answers below.

You will lose the "extra money because they are severely disabled" because the payment of this Premium is dependent on a Daily Living award.

The Disability Income Guarantee is paid for two reasons either of which can enable payment. you are receiving an Enhanced Daily Living award or you are in the ESA Support Group, you are still in the SG so this Premium remains in payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spennywen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.