× Members

LCWRA (UC) group - was told I was in it by a JC work coach in Dec 2023.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288596 by KABTT
Hi everyone.

Was told I'm in the LCWRA group by a work coach at the JC in Dec 2023 - but I don't see this reflected in UC payments. In this due to me awaiting the outcome of a PIP review? Review sent by PO next day delivery so I know the DWP received it back - 1st week in November 2023.

Aware, due to discussion on this site, that the reviews can take up to a year , had to sign into my UC account to advise of a rent increase yet could find no mention of the related PIP claim.

Have worked at the JC so know things can take time, I can see the system of UC wasn't properly thought out prior to implementation, it's causing a lot of anxiety on top of illness for many.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288616 by BIS
Hi KABTT

If you have been told you are in the LCWRA Group - I would have expected you to have received a letter about it by now. Your PIP review does not have an impact on any UC payments.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , VIA

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288640 by KABTT
Thanks for the reply - heard nothing and am, like most on here, in fear, dread more paperwork (MR and Appeal) on top of bad health. The DWP crashed our ESA claim and sent through a PIP review as my partner qualified for SP late Oct 2023. This has put us in rent arrears too and all sorts of changes we were not prepared for. Thanks to this site we've got some support and advice lacking in my locality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.