× Members

Esa assessment

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288629 by Catmom80
Esa assessment was created by Catmom80
Id like to rack your brains please.I just had a recorded esa assement.Everytime I tried to explain myself she made some excuse I was going of topic.Then she said I had said 2 two different things. I didnt was referreing to different situations.She also tried to ask about me living with my daughter/been her carer.I told her this was irrelevant then asked about my cat.The assement was suppose to be about my mental health but she appeared to be attempting to go over the entire form. Has anyone rlse experienced this. Also I have evidenced short term memory issues but she asked some silly question about remembering 3 simple words.All very unprofessional now my anxiety sky high

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288655 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa assessment
C

The WCA, the assessment you are going through, requires assessor to consider all 19 activities that you were asked about on the form, the only exception to this is where they find overwhelming evidence that the claimant meets one of the Support Group/LCWRA descriptors in which case they can terminate the interview at that point.

The questions you were asked are fairly standard.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.