× Members

WARM HOME DISCOUNT

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288737 by Claire53
WARM HOME DISCOUNT was created by Claire53
I do not know if anyone else has been turned down for the Warm Home Discount , I normally apply via my Energy provider , now Govt has taken it over i was directed to Govt website and according to my address i am , even though i am on qualifying benefits to receive the £140 help put into my account, Does anyone have a clue as to how on earth they are working out need or who is priority ?? THANK YOU x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288757 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WARM HOME DISCOUNT
C

Here are the criteria, the main difference between the new and the old scheme is an evaluation of your potential energy usage.

www.gov.uk/the-warm-home-discount-scheme...income-England-Wales

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.