× Members

pip

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288745 by Owen
pip was created by Owen
hello,
can anybody can advise a friend of mine who has been told she might look into making a claim for possible
" backdated enhanced care as she's only on Standard rate and low mobility".
what would she have to do ?
Any advice welcome, thank you.
regards,
Owen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288758 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip
O

I'm afraid we need more information, what was she actually told?

Some Decisions are being re-visited due to Errors of Law, she may be able to get an existing Decision revised if she can show that it was incorrect but neither of these guarantees an Enhanced award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288790 by Owen
Replied by Owen on topic pip
thanks Gordon, i m a getting this second hand so to speak, soit's a bit vague, i'll try and get it a bit clearer . regards, owen

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288826 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic pip
Hi Owen,

No trouble at all - just come back when you're sorted with the information, and I'm sure someone will be able to assist you further.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.