× Members

Being transferred to ADP in May

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288911 by mumsgirl
Being transferred to ADP in May was created by mumsgirl
Hi,
I was awarded PIP in Oct 2022 for 2 years. I live in Scotland. I have received a letter from PIP saying they will transfer my claim to ADP in May and that ADP will reassess me. Does that mean that it will be no earlier than May that I will be reassessed, thus giving me a wee bit of time to gather evidence? thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288925 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Being transferred to ADP in May
Hi mumsgirl

I have absolutely no idea, I have not seen any posts on the forum, you may want to contact your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk they will have a better idea and may have come across a similar situation.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288930 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic Being transferred to ADP in May
Hi

Once your claim is transferred in May you will be sent a review form to complete and experience to date.

Good plan to start gathering supporting information. Suggest you gather as much information used for your original PIP claim as the only info sent by Social Security Scotland with the review form is the PIP points awarded and even then these can lack detail eg Preparing Food 2 points - but not the actual descriptor of the 3 that you can be awarded 2 points for.

Hopefully you may still have your original PIP Award letter giving your detailed points breakdown plus a copy of your PIP Cclaim form and ideally your PIP assessment report.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl, BIS

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288934 by lauren
Replied by lauren on topic Being transferred to ADP in May
Hi hope this will help. I was transferred over to ADP early last year as I reported a change in circumstances. I was told I would continue at the same rate but would be sent a review form. I waited but didn't receive one. After 5 months I rang and had one sent out.. I filled it in and nearly 10 months later my case is sitting on a pile waiting for an assessor to pick it up. It could be different for people being transferred over with reporting a change in circumstance, but my best guess is you could be waiting some time .I I think you have time to gather evidence (although I wouldn't leave it too long).

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288943 by GreyBees
Replied by GreyBees on topic Being transferred to ADP in May
I got a letter in just before Christmas saying my PIP would be transferred in April and then a few weeks after that, I got a letter from SSS saying my ADP review would be in June and they would send me a letter in May to remind me. It's such a worry as there's not much online of people's experience with ADP reviews yet so I'm dreading just as much (if not more) than PIP reviews.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289018 by Prudent
Replied by Prudent on topic Being transferred to ADP in May
It can be a long process. I got my initial letter last April saying that I would be transferred to ADP in July. The transition went smoothly and my benefit payment was on time. My old PIP award ran out in October and I got a renewal form in mid-August. I returned it by the end of August. I treated it exactly like a PIP renewal. I filled in all sections with plenty of detail and sent in some up-to-date supporting evidence. My application is still in a queue, waiting to be assigned to a case officer.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.