× Members

Applying for PIP and I need to fill capability for work questionnaire

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288938 by Breeze
Hello there,
I am about to fill PIP form for ankylosing spondylitis but at the same time I have received Capability for work questionnaire form. Please any word of advice as I have no experience of filling those forms. I have been working for the last 16 years but the company I used to work for terminated my contract because of ill health.

Now I have started getting new style ESA. I have received the capability for work questionnaire and I need to fill it. On top of that i received as well the pip form to be filled electronically and to be sent back via email. Please would you be able to pinpoint some links or discussion threads on how to fill those forms successfully?

Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288951 by BIS
Hi Breeze

We have guides on filling out the forms for PIP and ESA. They are comprehensive documents, but don't be daunted by their size. Concentrate on answering one question at a time. There are examples of every question and how you might answer them.

Guide to PIP Claims and Reviews
benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip

ESA and UC Claims for Physical, Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment.
benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/esa

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 1 week ago #289007 by Breeze
Thank you BIS for your prompt response. I will look it up

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.