× Members

DWP personal automated answerphone message when i rang

More
1 month 1 week ago #289048 by Pritti
As I've already said in previous post I had a phone call out of the blue from PIP. I said it wasn't convenient to speak and we arranged to speak the following day. In the meantime I rang PIP on 0800 121 4433 to check if the call was genuine or a scam. During the long winded process of trying to speak to a person at DWP with the select this option blah blah blah, after I selected speak in English not Welsh I was given an automated message. It was along these lines, 'a letter will be sent to you by the end of April with the amount of benefit you will receive. If you re happy you can end the call now if not ....'

Question - is this normal? This is in advance of a phone call tomorrow that I have since arranged with a nurse who said that the phone call is not an assessment it's just a 30 minute call to pad out my how my disability form affects me.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289066 by BIS
Hi Pritti

Yes, that message is one of the automated ones that appears on the DWP line.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.