× Members

Change in circumstances PIP

More
1 month 1 week ago #289050 by Karen Worrall
Change in circumstances PIP was created by Karen Worrall
I have had to take ill health retirement from my job due to increased seizures and hermicrania continua. I was given the higher mobility side but no care. Do I just ring up ? will they then grill me over the phone or is there another form and assessment. I didn’t question the care sude last time because it I found the procedure so stressful. I also been diagnosed with anxiety and depression which I am having treatment for. Thank you for your responses in advance I’ve also just completed the esa form it was a nightmare!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289065 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Change in circumstances PIP
Hi Karen

You can ring and tell them you wish to put in for a change of circumstances for your care. Keep a note of the details and date of your phone call. The call will trigger them sending out a review form. Fill in the review form and if you are sure about the evidence you are sending in - you could ask them to do a paper-based review (which they may or may not agree to). There's no telling how long this process will take, but if you are then given a care award, it will be backdated to the point at which you informed them of the change of circumstances.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Worrall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.