× Members

Trying to reach DLA

More
1 month 1 week ago #289107 by Sdoxuk
Trying to reach DLA was created by Sdoxuk
I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to reach DLA do a change in circumstances. I’d like them to look at new evidence for my autistic son and his mobility issues as well letting them know of a change of GP etc.
today I was on the phone from 3pm and after waiting for 50 mins I was disconnected. I called again and was again waiting till after 5pm. I figured they would t answer after 5pm. That’s 2 hours of waiting to get through to them. Has anyone got any suggestions on what I can do please?

Thank you,
S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289121 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Trying to reach DLA
Hi Sdoxuk

I don't know which number you used as you do not say in your post, the numbers I have for DLA helpline is; 0800 121 4600/4523

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.