× Members

Missed a call from PIP today

More
1 month 1 week ago #289110 by Donna2512
Missed a call from PIP today was created by Donna2512
Assessment is due on Wednesday. Any thoughts on why they would phone today and whether they phone on Saturdays? In a way I'm glad I didn't pick up as I wasn't prepared and I was midway through getting d organised for the professionals we have here today. If they are going to call without any notice then there is a good chance I will be mid preparations or engaing with the team around d so won't be able to take a call anyway. Hope this doesn't go against me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289124 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Missed a call from PIP today
Hi Donna2512

It could be for any reason, such as rescheduling the appointment, we would only be speculating. The only way to know for certain would be to contact them.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 1 week ago #289147 by Blueberry Owl
Replied by Blueberry Owl on topic Missed a call from PIP today
I missed 2 calls last Friday and then was able to answer another later on from a ‘private number’ which was withheld.

A loud nasty sounding person literally barked at me demanding in a short interrogation ‘are you still ok for your assessment? I replied the word yes and they hung up.

They didn’t even confirm who they were talking to or anything.

Awful creature.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna2512

More
1 month 1 week ago #289154 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Missed a call from PIP today
Hi Blueberry Owl,

They should also be aware that people are sceptical and nervous about answering withheld numbers. Especially with the amount of scammers these days.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Wendy Woo, Blueberry Owl

More
1 month 1 week ago #289190 by Donna2512
Replied by Donna2512 on topic Missed a call from PIP today
So manged to call IAS to ask about the missed phone call and apparently it was rescheduling it for this morning at 9am. It's a good job I didn't answer then as I couldn't have taken a call then anyway. Receptionist asked if I had cancelled today's appointment which I obviously replied "no, because I didn't know anything about it" Suspect Wednesday's might not happen though, just the vibe I got.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289198 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Missed a call from PIP today
Hi Donna2512

I hope that you're wrong and it does happen on Wednesday. Good luck

BIS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna2512

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.