× Members

MM case

More
1 month 1 week ago #289112 by AshleyMcab
MM case was created by AshleyMcab
Hi

Any clarity and thoughts in the situation where client following MM review has PIP award changed and since the date of the backdated award has had a review. But the review was based on the previous PIP award.

Hope this makes sense.

Also trying to get some clarity on the situation where if it is a Scottish claimant and their PIP claim has been transferred to ADP and their ADP claim payment is based on the previous pre MM PIP award. What happens then ?

In this situation the ADP claim once transferred will straight away go through the ADP review process and thus be reviewed on the pre MM PIP award.

Hope this makes sense !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289134 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic MM case
Hi Ashley,

It's the first time (me personally) that I've seen MM used in a post. I'm assuming it relates to this ?

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-a...rt-to-31-august-2023

I've approved your post and hopefully someone can help answer it for you, I don't unfortunately have any knowledge when it comes to ADP in Scotland - but if no one responds, I'm sure one of the other mods will be able to assist with your query.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 1 week ago #289143 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MM case
A

We can't really offer any advice without more details of the review you mention. When was it done? Is it the only review that has been done? How many points did you score for Daily Living? Did you request an MR at the time?

Has your claim been moved to ADP?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
1 month 1 week ago #289250 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic MM case
My question was hypothetical in that I anticipate extra complications where PIP claims have been transferred to ADP
and just found this on the site

Got a phone call I’ve been awarded almost 10,000. This is from 2017 to 2023. I was moved over to ADP last year. My payment has gone up to enhanced also from standard.”
Brenda

Question is when did Brenda's ADP enhanced payment start.

Was it backdated to the date her PIP claim was transferred to ADP and got a backdated payment. ? as it should be.

She would also have had her ADP reviewed straight away following the transfer and the review starting point would be her pre MM PIP award.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289257 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MM case
A

The ADP award would apply from the Effective Date of the Decision that awarded the Enhanced level.

MM does not apply to ADP.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.