× Members

IFF Research DWP's Pension Credit

More
1 month 1 week ago #289164 by lesley
IFF Research DWP's Pension Credit was created by lesley
I have received a letter from DWP with IFF Research in one corner of the page. Subheading: Your experience of DWP's Pension Credit.
"Dear............... IFF Research, an independent social and market research organisation, are conduction a survey for the Department for Work and Pension (DWP).................................................."
It continues......"As a recent customer or appointee, you have been selected as someone who could play a valuable part in this research and we would really like to hear about your experiences. If you would like to take part online, you do so by scanning the QR code, or entering this address:....................."
"You don't have to take part in the research and your decision to do so is completely voluntary. If you wish to take part over the phone, a member of the IFF team witll be in touch."

I do not know what to think. I definitely do not have any smart devices to scanning the QR code in is completely out of the question.
Don't like taking part in any research on line.
My only option would be to phone them.
Anyway going to think about it. Anyone else received any requests to take part in research like this from DWP?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289203 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic IFF Research DWP's Pension Credit
Hi lesley

I have come across these research letters, the option is yours whether to take part or not..

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lesley

More
1 month 1 week ago #289205 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic IFF Research DWP's Pension Credit
Yes, someone asked me today, the PIP admin caller said after my assessment would I be prepared to engage in some evaluation of the service. Might be by the same company that's written to you but I'm not of pension age so don't get pension credit. I've worked for Ipsos MORI so not too worried about engaging with the research/evaluation but incredibly worried about the assessment itself - why I read up on this site as it prepares us for any eventuality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lesley, Gary

More
1 month 1 week ago #289213 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic IFF Research DWP's Pension Credit
I have taken part in "study groups" such as dementia studies for local organisations through my GP practice and they were worth while. Also the Covid group with Oxford University where I received a gift voucher each time I did a covid test and one with Cambridge University using a monitor for atrial fibrillation which was sent through the post. Again through my GP practice and I thought that maybe this was similar, but on second thoughts I might just ignore it. Thanks everyone for your responses, they were very helpful and put my mind at rest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
1 month 1 week ago #289221 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic IFF Research DWP's Pension Credit
Dear Kabtt, I do hope that you have a good outcome with your assessment.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.