× Members

A42 form request form Dwp

More
1 month 1 week ago #289178 by JaneyJane
A42 form request form Dwp was created by JaneyJane
Hello (again) and I apologise if these questions seem silly.
I cannot locate a bank account the DWP are suggesting is mine. I suspect it’s a ppi refund that they are thinking is something else but despite giving her that paperwork she still wants statements form an account I do not own. Obviously the bank will not divulge anything about this account to me.

The compliance officer has said she will send out an A42 form but she wouldn’t/couldn’t tell me if this gives them access to all my accounts (nothing to hide but I have supplied statements for these accounts already so it’s unnecessary) she also wouldn’t/couldn’t tell me if this form allows a one off enquiry or if I have signed my bank accounts over to them for good.
I have tried googling but I’m not coming up with anything so far.
The bank are willing to write a letter to say this account does not match any I have had or currently have but this is not acceptable proof apparently.

Any advice appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289208 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic A42 form request form Dwp
Hi JaneyJane

I had a good search on Google, from what I found it is a form to collect financial data but I could not find a sample.

We may have members who have come across this form.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.