× Members

Pip

More
1 month 6 days ago #289296 by Karl
Pip was created by Karl
Won a pip tribunal in November and was awarded standard living for adhd, and during the yr wait I had before tribunal I was diagnosed with autism and osteoarthritis and the judge explained that they can’t take that into consideration as the claim was just adhd, I don’t know what to do now? Do I inform them ( they already know as I sent the info during my tribunal ) as would it affect my current pip or would it change? Need some advice pls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #289307 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Karl

You can put in for a change of circumstances - which will trigger a review. They will then send you a review form and you will have to go through the assessment process again. You will then be able to write about how osteoarthritis and autism affect your daily living and mobility. I can't tell you how long this will take, but if your award is improved, it will be backdated to the point at which you informed them of the change of circumstances.

Only do this if you think you would/should get an increased award.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 5 days ago #289337 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Pip
Does my current award stay the same until decision from
Them or does it stop and I have to start from scratch? And thanks for the reply 👍🏽

More
1 month 5 days ago #289360 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip
Hi karl

Your award will stay in payment until you have been reassessed.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 4 days ago #289379 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Pip
Thanks for the reply and info, really appreciated by all👍🏽

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.