× Members

PIP change of circumstances

More
1 month 19 hours ago #289513 by Kate
PIP change of circumstances was created by Kate
I have just called PIP regarding my change of circumstances submission. The call handler tells me my form and supportive evidence was sent to the assessment centre yesterday marked as “significant changes “. Does anyone know what could happen next :
Paper based assessment
Phone assessment
Face to Face
And how long I could be waiting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 15 hours ago #289518 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP change of circumstances
Hi Kate

It's impossible to say with any certainty what will happen next or how long it will take. I have known some changes of circumstances to be settled within eight weeks and some to take sixteen weeks or even longer. It's also impossible to say what sort of assessment you might be given - sorry.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.