× Members

Esa invitation for a face to face assessment

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289620 by Gill
I’ve been on assessment phase of new style esa since 2.9.23 and was only sent the assessment document to complete 1.3.24.
I today I’ve been given a date to attend a face to face assessment on 11.4.24
I am terrified
I claimed pip in April and due to my osteoarthritis incontinence and depression and letters from my consultants I had a telephone appointment and was awarded higher rate pip in both areas
I rarely go out of the house
Is there anyway Dwp would change my appointment to telephone if I asked them??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289628 by BIS
Hi Gill

We have had members request a change of appointment type for an ESA appointment, and it has been granted. Just ring and explain the situation. I can't say they will definitely agree, but you can ask.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.