× Members

Online PIP form question

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289671 by ves
Online PIP form question was created by ves
Hi,
When filling out online form fields, is it possible to cut and paste my answers from Word into the form?
I have compiled my answers over the last couple of weeks in Word and it would be a pain to have to retype them into the form.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 22 hours ago - 4 weeks 22 hours ago #289676 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Online PIP form question
Hi ves,

I can't see why not. It's usually CTRL & C to copy (making sure you've highlighted with your mouse first) and then CTRL and V to paste.

This information can be found on computer forums or on Google if you're unsure, as it's not really a question for the topics in this forum directly.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 weeks 22 hours ago by Chris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.