× Members

Still waiting for my MR

More
1 month 4 days ago #289970 by Bud
Still waiting for my MR was created by Bud
It’s been 2 weeks now. I’ve called them thrice & got cut off. After 40 minutes I finally got to speak to a lovely person (or so I thought) who said they’d put me through to someone, they never. After 2 hours in all someone else answered & were a lot more helpful. I just want to say AAAAAAAHHHHGGGG!
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 days ago #289976 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Still waiting for my MR
Hi Bud,

Myself, and many others feel your pain in relation to this situation.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #290102 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Still waiting for my MR
The letter has finally arrived, taking almost 3 weeks to reach me. I suppose we need to consider Easter.

It was as I expected so I was able to seal my envelope & go straight to the PO with my MR, after I’d read it.

One shock was that they gave me an extra year! Of course I was delighted, but I know they only gave it me to stop me going for the MR.

Grease me down 🥊

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #290132 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Still waiting for my MR
Oh Bud

I am sorry that you didn't have a positive outcome, but well done for getting your MR ready.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #290142 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Still waiting for my MR
Thanks BIS.

At least I got 3 years from DWP. The assessor only gave me 2. Plus they didn’t stop the award altogether, so I still have something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.