× Members

WCA esa legacy benefit assessment

More
1 week 6 days ago #290326 by Lola68
WCA esa legacy benefit assessment was created by Lola68
Hi was looking for some advice please, wondered if any other members have been through anything similar.
i filled my esa 50 in back in 2020, then covid struck, so i didnt hear anything until 2022, about an appt for telephone assessment,i had a hospital appt that day so i had to rearrange, and out of the blue 2 months ago i had a call from DWP asked me a few questions and that was it,
Then last week i had a text to say i had an appointment 18th April between 9 an 12,for a telephone assessment, so i had a massive melt down, as my physical and mental health conditions have changed quite a lot in the last 4 years,
so the lady has rang me i explained my CPN couldnt be with me so i would try my best, she said dont worry blah blah,lets talk about your MH, i really struggled had massive emotional outbursts and had to keep stopping for in halers etc,
she then said ok thts all i eed any questions i said youve not covered my physical health etc,its different to the form now with diagnosis etc,
she said no ive got enough,you will hear in 2 to 4 weeks,
goodbye
Any adviceor feed back i would appreciate
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #290371 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic WCA esa legacy benefit assessment
Hi Lola68

There is not a lot you can do at this moment in time, you just need to wait for a decision letter, once you receive this letter contact DWP and ask for a copy of the assessors report called a UC85.

Whilst waiting for the decision letter, have you asked your CPN for a support letter? If you have not ask for one now, you can use it for your mandatory reconsideration if you do not get the result you hoped for.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lola68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.