× Members

Esa to uc 2025 and not 2028?

More
1 week 6 days ago #290394 by The Dog Mother
Esa to uc 2025 and not 2028? was created by The Dog Mother
I've just read a comment on the news feed here that UC migration for those of us receiving IR esa etc will now be by Dec 2025 and not 28-29 as we've been lead to believe.
Has anyone else read anything on this?
It was worrying enough knowing it was coming down the line but now it's increased my anxiety thinking it could be much sooner. Can someone clarify as I can't find anything official. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290403 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Esa to uc 2025 and not 2028?
Hi Dog Mother,

I do recall also reading this - however with this useless Tory government that's in place at the moment, who knows as to whether things could change in the future under a new party. Sunak may as well just push all disabled people, and those with health issues off a big boat with shark infested waters, because after the announcements yesterday, things are only going to deteriote in my eyes. It's slowly becoming a country that I don't want to live in any longer :(

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: den1mon, C, The Dog Mother

More
1 week 4 days ago #290443 by Sidhu123
Replied by Sidhu123 on topic Esa to uc 2025 and not 2028?
Yes I also heard that and now along with GP’s sick note/fit note change he also said end of 2025 all migration notices will be sent as that’s what DWP wanted too.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.