× Members

Telephone Mandatory Consideration

More
1 week 3 days ago #290618 by Gina1
Replied by Gina1 on topic Telephone Mandatory Consideration
Hi Catherine
Thank you for your response. Refusing to proceed didn’t enter his head, he was so taken aback by the swift process. When he gets back home I will show him your responses. I’m really worried. Thank you so much for your support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #290619 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Telephone Mandatory Consideration
When I rang up to see where my decisions letter was they encouraged me to do the MR right away on the phone. I mentioned a few things that I’d forgotten about, but told them there was too much to go into on the phone. Working on the MR took far longer than I’d care to admit, there’s no way that I wasn’t sending it to them. I asked them to put a note on my file to send me a text when it arrives.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Gina1, Anji

More
1 week 3 days ago #290620 by Gina1
I’m not sure if I have responded in the right way. I have replied to BIS, Gordon and Catherine individually, but replies aren’t showing. I’m really grateful to you all, for your time and your support. Thought my brain was clearer this afternoon, hopefully it makes sense.
Thank you so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anji

More
1 week 3 days ago #290622 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Telephone Mandatory Consideration
Gina1, just remember that failing at MR stage is not the end of the journey. You still have the opportunity to take it to three people who are not part of the DWP and who are not part of the original decision.
Take care,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Gina1, Anji

More
1 week 3 days ago #290623 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Telephone Mandatory Consideration
Hi again,
When you post a reply it is there, but it doesn't appear until one of the mods has approved it. It is exceptionally rare for a post not to be approved, but it helps to ensure that the site remains the safe place it has become.
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C, Gina1

More
1 week 3 days ago #290626 by Gina1
I hope you get a positive outcome. I will ask hubby to ring tomorrow and say that we are sending further paperwork to add to MR file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.