× Members

Pip appeal

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290952 by neelie_08
Pip appeal was created by neelie_08
I got nil points for cfs same again in mandatory so I appealed, pip rang me yesterday within a month of my appeal being logged, awarding me standard daily living and enhanced mobility … I appealed with one reason but intended on preparing more evidence but didn’t need to
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KABTT , Sheila 966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #291088 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic Pip appeal
Well Done!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neelie_08

More
1 week 4 days ago #291090 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip appeal
Hi Neelie_08

Many congratulations on your improved award. That is good to hear. Glad you didn't have to take it all the way to the Tribunal. Well done.

BIS

Tags: @PIP @RESULT

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #291091 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip appeal
Great news neelie_08, and encouragement for everyone else thinking of going down that route.

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Catherine.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.