× Members

PANIC attacks now worse! Help

More
1 week 4 days ago #291106 by pinkcandy
PANIC attacks now worse! Help was created by pinkcandy
I'm experiencing real bad anxiety and panics needed my valium again 😪. I suffer borderline personality disorder and anxiety and panic disorders and ocd and tbcptsd due 2 extreme chronic childhood abuses. and am on pip standard mobility and care. Am on esa too and housing benefit and am 58 yrs old in sheltered housing. All this rishi sunak benefit changes stuff in the news has made my conditions Worse. I'm hoping these changes haven't actually come in yet?? I know tories are losing this election thank God. Just hope it's not actually happening yet tho ( esa and pip) changes! I have fears I will be forced 2 work or something? I struggle looking after myself as it is and on medication to mentally stable me. I live alone and now hear news that even housing benefit is being phased out???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #291119 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PANIC attacks now worse! Help
Hi pinkcandy,

Housing benefit is usually in with your Universal Credit as far as I'm aware. This is what happens with me, they pay me my rent on same day of every month, and then I pay my local authority. I've not heard anything in relation to them phasing it out as such, or you could be looking at hundreds of thousands, if not millions ending up homeless, which would be a disaster for the UK. Not sure if anyone else can advise further if they've heard anything in relation to this?

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.