× Members

possible deciet and underhand practise

• Catherine
13 years 6 months ago #31218 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Re:possible deciet and underhand practise
I can see you are very upset and angry and rightly so - being wrongly sanctioned is an extremely unpleasant and frightening thing to be subjected to.

Is there any way that the person who called you in to resolve the complaint thought she was doing you a favour by combining it with a quick and less formal WFI to get it out of the way so you won't be hassled again?

Am not very up on WFIs so only a suggestion.

You take good care of yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• incap99
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32602 by incap99
Replied by incap99 on topic Re:possible deciet and underhand practise
formal complaint lodged, interinal investigation to take place.

they have confirmed that i was subjected to a wfi, despite the fact at no pint they made me aware that i was been subjected to such interview.

i was there to have my complaint looked into (which was the reason for the meeting)

only to be subjected to a wfi in a underhand deciteful away.

More
13 years 6 months ago #32606 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:possible deciet and underhand practise
Hi incap99

It looks like JCP have sunk to a new low.

Good luck with your complaint, and let us know the outcome.

Derek

• incap99
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32609 by incap99
i will do, i only wish i could post my complaint and show you the maladmistration i have been subjeect to over the past 2 weeks

including but not limited to:

1 wrong name on appointemnet letters

2 no warning that i must attend or my benifit could would or may be affected by none attendance.

3yelling me complaints must and only can be made in writing

4. experienced managers telling me wfis can no longer be waived (outright lie as im on ib)

5. failure to send me what is knowen internally as "the good cause letter" asking fdor reasons why i did not attend

6.sanction amount of £40 per week on the samction letter, due to start on a cetain date (they sanctioned me a different amount to the letter and samctioned me a week before the sanction was to take place)

7 main point about subjecting me to a wfi under the guise of a complaint.

8. lots more then listed above, this is only some of the maladmistration that can be prooved beyond doubt was caused by the dwp, and none of this was caused by myself.

• incap99
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32614 by incap99
also my income support was not paid to me the day it was due - yesterday (has always been paid on time in the past with no previous delays)

and for the second week now i hvae once again been sanctioned!!! (they state that this was a "error" and no sanctions are on my benifit, they have failed to explain why yesterday my payment had been sanctioned)

• Catherine
13 years 6 months ago #32639 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Re:possible deciet and underhand practise
It is dreadful how you were wrongly sanctioned and still are by the sound of it.

You must have been very confused when the manager started giving you a WFI when you had been called in to discuss your complaint. I take back my comment from last week - the manager should never have given you a WFI without asking your permission. It will be interesting to see if the manager is held to account and their action explained. It has had an extremely detrimental effect on you and needs addressing along with the other elements of your complaint.

Good luck with it - I hope you keep Benefits and Work informed of your progress.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.