× Members

tribunal hearing

More
13 years 1 month ago #50605 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:tribunal hearing
Hi Chew

You can find advice on this in the ESA appeal guide. It's not absolutely necessary to dress smartly but there is no harm in showing respect to the tribunal, providing it doesn't conflict with your claimed disability.

If you can get hold of your additional evidence in time you can hand it in on the day of the hearing.

Good luck

Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #51024 by matthewcrew
Replied by matthewcrew on topic Re:tribunal hearing
had a letter back today from dwp regarding a letter i sent from my pain clinic doctor explaining the pain i'm in all the time and why in his point of view is not possible for me to work, every bit of evidence i send they just seem to ignore and go back to what the atos doctor said so whats the point in sending evidence if they just seem to think i'm lying and my doctors are lying and a doctor who saw me for 30 minutes and doesn't know anything about me knows better than my doctors who have known me for years.

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 month ago #51030 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:tribunal hearing
Hi Chew, what did their letter say?

Did you also send it to the Tribunals Service?

It doesn't matter what the DWP think, it's the Tribunals opinion that counts.

Try not to get down, the tribunal people are nicer than anyone I've met at ATOS or the DWP.

Best wishes,
Rachel :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #51034 by matthewcrew
The letter said they can't reconsider( as per normal) and then there was a couple of paragraphs of what the atos doctor said about me originally which is what I'm disagreeing with and it's the same thing the dwp keep repeating every time I send them any evidence and support from my doctors, I send every bit of evidence to the dwp and tribunal service to make sure everyone has the evidence.

More
13 years 1 month ago #51044 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:tribunal hearing
Hi Chew

I agree with Rachel. The tribunal's view is more important than the view of the DWP. I'm a little confused as to why you are still corresponding with the DWP when your case has reached the tribunal stage.

Did you send these letters to the DWP or to the Tribunal?

Derek

More
13 years 1 month ago #51060 by matthewcrew
I was a bit annoyed and forgot to say it is evidence to add to the tribunal bundle of papers that I already have and actually came from the tribunal service, I send every bit of evidence I get to both dwp and tribunal so no one has the excuse of not seeing the evidence.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.