× Members

Government Proposals Form

More
1 week 4 days ago #291117 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Government Proposals Form
Hahahaha, brilliant - love that! :P

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 days 21 hours ago #291387 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic Government Proposals Form
I think the point that many people (including myself) have made that is really relevant is that the same condition can affect different people in different ways. And people should be able to spend the money where it will suit them the most, which will vary from week to week I imagine. I know for my son, he would benefit from being able to buy healthy ready meals, as all he eats at the moment is heated up (poor quality) breaded chicken, burgers or snacks. But then one week he might need a taxi to save him having to go through the pain of public transport...
I cannot remember seeing a questionnaire so badly written, and I agree, it is just going through the motions. My only hope is that they will be out before it is implemented.
We can but hope! 😒
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Tuliptrees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.