× Members

ESA Reassessment date

• Astana
8 years 7 months ago #140957 by Astana
Replied by Astana on topic ESA Reassessment date
Following on from above,does the DM always give a reasessment date on the file?

Does anyone know where it is located?

I'm 7 years off retirement, with prog. MS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140973 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Reassessment date

Astana wrote: Following on from above,does the DM always give a reasessment date on the file?

Does anyone know where it is located?

I'm 7 years off retirement, with prog. MS

If there is a specific date then it will be on your computer record, occasionally it is recorded as "in the longer term" which is taken as being two years for a WRAG award and three years for a Support Group one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 7 months ago #141042 by Basho
Replied by Basho on topic ESA Reassessment date
Hi there,

I phoned DWP sometime ago and was told that I would not be reassessed until Oct 2015, which indicates a two year deferral and coincides with the arrival of my state pension. There could be some truth that those close to getting a state pension are not a priority (for the moment). I would really really like to get my state pension before my health deteriorates further. Still, I can never feel that secure as decisions change and the arrival of the white (or brown envelope) is always a dreaded.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago #141043 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Reassessment date
Hi,

We can try and read all sorts of reasons into the fact that certain ESA recipient's reassessments are still being deferred, but we will never know.

I know of quite a lot of people who are at least 8-9 years off SPA and have had their reassessments deferred.

bro58

More
8 years 7 months ago #141311 by simon
Replied by simon on topic ESA Reassessment date
l was to be reassest November 2015, phoned to day September 28/9/15 to be told my claim will be looked at in August 2017. The gentleman was very nice said things could change in regard to the month. So am happy :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #141329 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic ESA Reassessment date
hello the prognosis from my esa medical in September 2012, reads (functional problems, I advise return to work is unlikely for at least 2 years) reasons for opinion given, the available evidence suggests improvement unlikely in the longer term. as you can see it seems I am overdue a reassessment, who would I ring to ask if I am due a one. thank you magpiejoe08

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.