× Members

PIP Query !!!

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151888 by Foz
PIP Query !!! was created by Foz
Just filled the dreading des ability to pip form sent off just a waiting game .
Has anyone got pip using this site ?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151893 by
Replied by on topic PIP Query !!!

Foz wrote: Just filled the dreading des ability to pip form sent off just a waiting game .
Has anyone got pip using this site ?

Hi F,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

You don't have to title your topic FAO mods as Mods have to read and approve all posts made by members before approving and responding to them.

Mods post topics entitled FAO Mods when they are consulting each other confidentially.

I will change the title of your topic to PIP Query !!

Yes, many of our members have received PIP awards !! :)

However, each individual's claim will be assessed on it's own merits, as even where two or more people may suffer from the same medical condition, it is how their resulting limitations and needs effect them that may or may not result in a PIP Award !!

If you browse the forum pages, we generally denote a success story by placing a Red Heart icon next to the topic title.

Just in case you have nor already read through the following information, see the following :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

Cheers

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 1 month ago #154649 by Foz
Replied by Foz on topic PIP Query !!!
Still waiting do I have to attend a medical as I did state I suffer with anxiety and back problems in the form and unable to attend I just can't face it also after a recent accident my condition has become worse.could they just award you without having a assessment .

More
8 years 1 month ago #154661 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Query !!!

Foz wrote: Still waiting do I have to attend a medical as I did state I suffer with anxiety and back problems in the form and unable to attend I just can't face it also after a recent accident my condition has become worse.could they just award you without having a assessment .

It's not impossible but most claimants being transferred to PIP will have to have a face to face.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #154666 by Foz
How long does it usually take after sending in ur pip form as I'm stressing out and panicking over when and how will I cope.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154668 by Foz
How long will I have to wait for a assessment after filling in the pip form.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.