× Members

Applying for PIP

More
7 years 6 months ago #171720 by jojo
Replied by jojo on topic Applying for PIP
Please wish me luck as my PIP form is going in the post tomorrow. Been on DLA a long time with only one glitch so very concerned at this change, especially as I have to fund my own care. My first grandchild is due to be born very soon (due in 2 weeks) so what great timing to be going through this. Whatever happens I am so grateful to the friends on this forum who have responded to my posts; just knowing there is someone out there means a lot. Jojo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #171731 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Applying for PIP
Hi Jojo,

Well done for getting through the form! All you can do now is wait and hope.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #171966 by jojo
Thank you, will post any news as I receive it. I appreciate the information in the guides you have on this website. Will keep you up to date on any progress. Thank you again from a very tired JoJo

More
7 years 5 months ago #173057 by jojo
Still waiting and hoping..... Anyone know how long this part will take? jojo

More
7 years 5 months ago #173072 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Applying for PIP
Hi jojo,

Most members report having heard something within several weeks although there are sometimes delays.

If you wish, you can contact the Assessment Provider to ask how things are progressing. It will be ATOS or Capita, depending on where you live.

www.atoshealthcare.com/pip/pip_contact_search

www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/contact.html

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #173192 by jojo
Thank you for your reply. I think I will just sit and wait as no news is good news at this point in time. My daughter is due to have her first baby, my first grandchild any day, so happy to focus on that rather than pip. jojo

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.