× Members

DLA-PIP

More
7 years 4 months ago #176540 by xpgoldmaxx
DLA-PIP was created by xpgoldmaxx
Hi
Just got the brown letter got to apply by first jan when would the best date to ring them.
Thanks
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #176554 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP

xpgoldmaxx wrote: Hi
Just got the brown letter got to apply by first jan when would the best date to ring them.
Thanks
Paul

It's really up to you, just be aware of Christmas and New Year Bank holidays and it may be more difficult to get through at this time of year, so allow time in case you cannot get through.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: xpgoldmaxx

More
7 years 4 months ago #176559 by tiredteddy
Replied by tiredteddy on topic DLA-PIP
Hi,

Got to get busy preparing your evidence for the PiP form now.

Bear in mind that the day you telephone will be the start date for the PiP2 4 week return period.

Looking at the calendar I would do it on the 28th or 29th of December. I always rang about 0930 and get through quite quickly.

My own journey is shown in this thread:
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=111335&limitstart=0

All the best,

Stewart. B)

More
7 years 2 months ago #182742 by xpgoldmaxx
Replied by xpgoldmaxx on topic DLA-PIP
Hi
Got my appointment on Wednesday 15th march it is at atos pip consultation centre 66,bancroft hitchin SG5 1LL.
Can anybody tell what the centre is like and did thay have a medical there any help i would be most gratfull.
Thanks
paul

More
7 years 1 month ago #184690 by xpgoldmaxx
Replied by xpgoldmaxx on topic DLA-PIP
Hi All
Had my pip assessment yesterday vary nice bloke how done the assessment to nice for my liking
When would the best time date to ask for assessors report , and number to aplly for it .
thanks
paul

More
7 years 1 month ago #184729 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP

xpgoldmaxx wrote: Hi All
Had my pip assessment yesterday vary nice bloke how done the assessment to nice for my liking
When would the best time date to ask for assessors report , and number to aplly for it .
thanks
paul

Contact the DWP office dealing with your claim next week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.