× Members

DLA-PIP

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #187238 by xpgoldmaxx
Replied by xpgoldmaxx on topic DLA-PIP
Hi All
I have just received my assessment report from atos
the assessor has said Based on the claimants likely circumstances,it would be appropriate to review the claim in two years is this a good sign or not
Thanks
paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #187269 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP

xpgoldmaxx wrote: Hi All
I have just received my assessment report from atos
the assessor has said Based on the claimants likely circumstances,it would be appropriate to review the claim in two years is this a good sign or not
Thanks
paul

The report should indicate what points the assessor has recommended, this would be a better indication of an award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 week ago #187366 by xpgoldmaxx
Hi
If i have to put in a mandatory reconsidetation and just found out i have another health problem would it be best to tell them about it or not
thanks
paul

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #187390 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA-PIP
Hi Paul,

The MR cannot consider any change since the original decision was made. So, if your problems were present at that time but you have only now been diagnosed, you can use it. If it is entirely new, then it cannot be considered.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 2 days ago #187925 by xpgoldmaxx
Hi
Thanks to all the mods and the site for steering to though the change from DLA to PIP
got my decision not to bad , got standard living and standard mobility both until 14th march 2020 thanks again i will settle for this.:)

More
7 years 2 days ago #187946 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA-PIP
That's great news, thanks for letting us know :)

tags @RESULTS@PIP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.