× Members

ESA Renewal

More
7 years 1 month ago #184715 by paulpk
Replied by paulpk on topic ESA Renewal
Thank you for clarifying the situation Gordon.

It's not put my mind at ease but that's not your doing, the last time I went to an ESA medical I was seen by a physiotherapist for mental health issues and was declared fit for work.

My appeal was overturned after about 18 months of going through the rigmarole of claiming JSA and handing sick notes in, my biggest fear is having to go through that again, which is why I'm staying silent until they look at things. I've fulfilled my obligations.

My personal opinion is they do things to cause maximum distress to people and try to get them to give up, this is why this website is so valuable. to people, I might not have got the answer I wanted but I got clarity so I'm able to be prepared.

Thank you again for your help.

Kind Regards
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jackie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.