× Members

help on Q3 please

More
7 years 1 month ago #183736 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic help on Q3 please

geo.k23 wrote: thank you gordon i understand but i did ask about using the walking stick with the problem i have with my hands if i cant do work in the kitchen because of the problems i have in my hands how will they look at the fact i am using a walking stick kind regards George

It will raise issues, you do mention that it is painful all you can do is offset it against what I assume is the risk of your falling over if you don't use the stick.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: geo.k23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #183947 by geo.k23
Replied by geo.k23 on topic help on Q3 please
Hi i have just arrived home from citizens advise after getting assistance from a volunteer to fill in my pip2 form i am just going through it with my wife what i would like to know is if for any reason i have overlooked anything that would benefit my claim would it be appropriate for me to add to what the volunteer has written on my behalf regards George

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #183964 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic help on Q3 please

geo.k23 wrote: Hi i have just arrived home from citizens advise after getting assistance from a volunteer to fill in my pip2 form i am just going through it with my wife what i would like to know is if for any reason i have overlooked anything that would benefit my claim would it be appropriate for me to add to what the volunteer has written on my behalf regards George

Hi George,

This is your claim and you must be happy with the information submitted. It is perfectly in order to add to the form if you feel things have been missed out.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184006 by David
Replied by David on topic help on Q3 please
Hi George
I am sure the volunteer was really helpful, but only you know how things affect you best. Read carefully what has been written, if you don't agree with some of what is said , delete it. Likewise add any further information that you think is in your interest. Above all, make sure that what is witten on your finished form reflects your condition and how it addresses the descriptors.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184097 by geo.k23
Replied by geo.k23 on topic help on Q3 please
thank you for your reply, when you say descriptors do you mean the opposite page of the questions if so the volunteer seemed to think they were not the descriptors bit confused now could you clarify please and could you please help with q13a and 13b i understand the rules for these questions have changed i have explained in bothe questions that i need to be accompanied due to the severe pain i experience when walking makes me anxious and stressful which can make me forgetful and cause me to be disoriented i also answered yes to q13c which i am not to sure if that would affect a and b regards George

More
7 years 1 month ago #184118 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic help on Q3 please

geo.k23 wrote: thank you for your reply, when you say descriptors do you mean the opposite page of the questions if so the volunteer seemed to think they were not the descriptors bit confused now could you clarify please and could you please help with q13a and 13b i understand the rules for these questions have changed i have explained in bothe questions that i need to be accompanied due to the severe pain i experience when walking makes me anxious and stressful which can make me forgetful and cause me to be disoriented i also answered yes to q13c which i am not to sure if that would affect a and b regards George

The Descriptors are the legally defined criteria against which a claimant is assessed for PIP, they are listed in the PIP Claim guide at the beginning of each section covering a question on the form.

The actual PIP2 does not include this information.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.