× Members

Then am I likely to get the scary Brown envelope

More
7 years 1 month ago #183076 by sheeps68
I understand the official information that all DLA claims will be changed to PIP by September 2017. So far I've avoided the request to transfer to PIP and really do not want to tip the boat and prompt them. I'm on indefinite DLA at present. I live in the SM postcode.
Does anyone have any further information as to when I may get the call and if things are going to timescale or running very late.
I'm also on ESA SG and no idea when I'll get a renewal their with as no dates on letter back in Feb 2015. Again I'm scared to rock the boat and ask them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #183122 by Gordon

sheeps68 wrote: I understand the official information that all DLA claims will be changed to PIP by September 2017. So far I've avoided the request to transfer to PIP and really do not want to tip the boat and prompt them. I'm on indefinite DLA at present. I live in the SM postcode.
Does anyone have any further information as to when I may get the call and if things are going to timescale or running very late.
I'm also on ESA SG and no idea when I'll get a renewal their with as no dates on letter back in Feb 2015. Again I'm scared to rock the boat and ask them.

For PIP claimants are being chosen at random so there is no way to predict when an individual will receive an invitation, although I have not seen an announcement the transfer process is going to go well past 2017.

For your ESA you can contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, they can tell you when you will be reassessed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sheeps68

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #183222 by sheeps68

Gordon wrote: For your ESA you can contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, they can tell you when you will be reassessed.

Gordon

Is my calling and asking about ESA reassessment likely to prompt a review do you think. If so I'll leave well alone.

No it won't

Gordon
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
7 years 1 month ago #183248 by Ben
<blockquote>although I have not seen an announcement the transfer process is going to go well past 2017.</blockquote>

Gordon could you please clarify whether you're saying the migration from DLA to PIP is likely to go well past September 2017 even though there hasn't been an official announcement ? Or whether it's likely to be completed by September 2017?. And could you please give me an idea of when i'm likely to receive my ESA50 for my claim which is due to be reviewed in October 2017?

Sorry if this has been asked numerous times before but like many i'm dreading the prospect of being assessed for ESA and PIP simultaneously .

Appreciate your feedback.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #183276 by Gordon

Ben wrote: although I have not seen an announcement the transfer process is going to go well past 2017.

Gordon could you please clarify whether you're saying the migration from DLA to PIP is likely to go well past September 2017 even though there hasn't been an official announcement ? Or whether it's likely to be completed by September 2017?.

You're joking, yes?

And could you please give me an idea of when i'm likely to receive my ESA50 for my claim which is due to be reviewed in October 2017?

I would expect September.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sheeps68

More
7 years 1 month ago #183305 by Ben
No i'm not joking Gordon,It was a serious question.

I've no idea how the migration from DLA to PIP is going and whether or not it's on schedule..

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.