× Members

Then am I likely to get the scary Brown envelope

More
7 years 1 month ago #183313 by Ben
although I have not seen an announcement the transfer process is going to go well past 2017

Ah i've seen the light.The transfer process is going to go well past September 2017.

Sorry Gordon,i've been a bit boss-eyed recently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #185461 by sheeps68
So I've finally found a piece of paper that states my review date for ESA was December 2016. So am keeping my head down unless I really need to ring for anything. Is this the best tactic. Would love to know when I'm going to have to fill in those forms again. Any comments or advice?

More
7 years 1 month ago #185470 by slugsta
Hi Sheeps,

We have recently had a few members saying that their ESA reassessments have been postponed. The only way you can know for sure is to contact DWP and ask.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sheeps68

More
7 years 1 month ago #185503 by sheeps68
Just been brave and they said I'm likely to get the form for ESA around October of 2018 for reassessment December 2018. That will be a nice Christmas present!

But for now I can relax on that one for ESA at least.

PIP well who knows when I will get that dreaded letter to transfer from DLA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: helenw

More
7 years 1 month ago #185519 by slugsta
Hi sheeps,

I am glad that you will have a bit of time before your next ESA reassessment. As you say, no-one can predict when the PIP 'invitation' might arrive :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sheeps68

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.