× Members

PIP mandatory reconsideration

More
7 years 1 month ago #184768 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration
Ok, thanks. As long as they don't decrease the award and get rid of the mobility all together. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184772 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration

Alex wrote: Ok, thanks. As long as they don't decrease the award and get rid of the mobility all together. :(

If that happened the decision would be appealable.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex

More
7 years 1 month ago #184881 by Alex
Am feeling so scared. Don't know what to do. My MP is writing in as well. Do you think my first letter that I posted gives good reasons?

If they don't award enhanced then they will get rid of standard as they're both mutually exclusive activities? :(

More
7 years 1 month ago #184902 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration

Alex wrote: Am feeling so scared. Don't know what to do. My MP is writing in as well. Do you think my first letter that I posted gives good reasons?

If they don't award enhanced then they will get rid of standard as they're both mutually exclusive activities? :(

I don't think there is anything wrong with your reasons for requesting an MR nor do I think you should be overly worried about losing the current award, being mutually exclusive doesn't mean that you won't meet either, just that you can only meet one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex

More
7 years 1 month ago #184952 by Alex
Thank you so much. My MP has also written to them so I will ask them on Monday to wait until this further evidence arrives.

I know DWP won't take much of that into consideration but it's no harm especially as my MP says all the information is there and is extensive.

We will see, waiting game now.

Thanks.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184959 by tonisdad
Replied by tonisdad on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration
Gordon in your reply on page 1 where you said:
Conversely, if you cannot follow the route to a familiar place then you must be able to leave the house and therefore cannot score for Descriptor (e)

Should it not have said:
Conversely, if you cannot follow the route to a familiar place then you must NOT be able to leave the house and therefore cannot score for Descriptor (e)

Word NOT inserted if that`s not the case just ignore.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.