× Members

PIP and A Huge Thank You

More
6 years 11 months ago #189843 by ##Paulie01
PIP and A Huge Thank You was created by ##Paulie01
Hi Gordon, Mrs Hurtyback.

I'm a little lost for words at the moment.
I received my award letter and have been given E/R for both components again until 2023.
The detailed help on your site was invaluable and thank you doesn't seem enough. But Thank You all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189860 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and A Huge Thank You
Judith

That is terrific news, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #189874 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic PIP and A Huge Thank You
Gordon,
Sorry to ask again. But can I now ask for a copy of the assessment report.
My letter detailed the points for each descriptor with the totals. There was also a short written statement of how the DM arrived at his decision. I'm not sure if an assessment report like I got for my first assessment will have been produced.

Thank you again.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189913 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and A Huge Thank You
Judith

Just contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, they can send you a copy.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #189930 by ##Paulie01
Thank you Gordon

More
6 years 9 months ago #192619 by ##Paulie01
Hello mods.

I sent a letter by Special Delivery at the beginning of June requesting a copy of the assessment report and if possible the return of my supporting documentation, in particular medical records from my many admissions into hospital.

I rang to check my letter was received and it was confirmed that it had been scanned and would be dealt with.

Having not yet received anything I rang today and was told a copy of the report plus all my papers had been sent to me on 20th June, two weeks ago. The person I spoke to said if I've still not received them by Friday to call back and ask to speak to the case manager.

If this turns out to be the case which I think it will ( I would have expected to have received the package by now) do you think I can ask for them to be sent again, only next time by recorded delivery. At least that way there's a track. I'm concerned that already a whole load of my personal information looks like it's gone astray, who knows where it's ended up and in who's hands.

Thank you for your time again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.