× Members

PIP and A Huge Thank You

More
6 years 9 months ago #192644 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and A Huge Thank You
Judith

Certainly ask for another copy on Friday. You can ask for it to be sent by a tracked post by I would be surprised if the DWP will do this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193564 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic PIP and A Huge Thank You
Hi Gordon,
Well as I thought Friday came and went and nothing received.
I telephoned the office and actually got a very helpful person who, instead of passing me around to someone else actually said he would deal with this there and then.
He confirmed with his manager that it was ok to print the documents again at his office and send them to me the following Monday (now last week) by TNT courier post. I confirmed that this was 'not' Royal Mail and was assured no. I was told the papers would be with me in 24 hrs, 48 at the most. I need to sign for these.

I have waited in every day (six) and cancelled a hospital appointment and once again received nothing.

Do you think I should make a written complaint to DWP. I'm so worried that all this information about me is out there somewhere. Sorry for the rant.

Thank you for any advice.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193572 by Gordon
Judith

Have you confirmed the address they are sending it to.

Complaining to the DWP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193582 by ##Paulie01
Hi Gordon,

Yes, more than once as well. They've asked me when I've telephoned them to confirm my address back to them.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193597 by ##Paulie01
Hi Gordon,
My Ipad is playing up so apologies if this message is a duplicate from last night.
I have confirmed my address every time I've spoken to them and they've reconfirmed back to me. Not sure where to go from here.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193613 by Gordon
Judith

I guess you'll have to make the complaint.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.