× Members

Rang DWP

More
1 month 1 week ago #289151 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Rang DWP
Hi Bud,

They probably just know it as the assessors report. I don't know why they would tell you they may not get it, especially when you've done the sensible thing and sent it recorded delivery.
I think all you can do now is play the waiting game, you've done as much as you possibly can. Maybe's give it a few weeks then follow up with a phone call asking for a progress report, then all you can do after that is wait for the quarterly text messages, until they finally get to you.

Good luck with it though, although like many others, you may have to go to the tribunal stage to win - seems they're the only ones with a decent level of knowledge!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289576 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Rang DWP
I had a text today saying they’d made a decision, I felt quite positive. But couldn’t wait. So when I called to the case manager today about LEAP I asked & they eventually, after much umming & aaahing told me. They tried not to, but I wouldn’t let go. It’s stayed the same anyway, so it’s another MR for me.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289582 by Chris
Hi Bud,

It usually does, and don't expect anything to change via the MR either, it's the next stage after that in which you're offered a lot more hope and positivity, although sometimes the DWP back down before the courts tribunal stage.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289605 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Rang DWP
I know, I thought after the last time that they’d give me a pasting this time, so I was surprised to get 8 points. But last time I went from 0-10 points at MR, but I went to tribunal for the extra 2 & got them. I’d only ever got the 10 points previously.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289607 by Chris
Hi Bud,

Here's hoping for a similar outcome, and an award that matches your correct outcome.

Regards, Chris.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.