× Members

List of assessment centres

More
13 years 1 week ago #55867 by billkruse
Replied by billkruse on topic Re:List of assessment centres
Yup, service vehicles only. More here www.anncoffeymp.com/lack-of-disabled-access-ridiculous

BB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 week ago #55869 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:List of assessment centres
I have emailed Anne Coffey to ask her to raise the issue of the inaccessibility of the other centres when she meets with Maria Miller.

More
13 years 1 week ago #55887 by sfros46
Replied by sfros46 on topic Re:List of assessment centres
Stockport is the nearest to me and is about 10 miles away, it'll be a taxi job for me, I do drive but am not familiar with the roads in Stockport. I'll worry about that when the time comes.

More
13 years 1 week ago #55902 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic Re:List of assessment centres
There doesn't seem to be any ATOS centre between Croydon and Canterbury, so what are the people of Kent supposed to do?

More
13 years 1 week ago #55911 by Rainbowlight
Replied by Rainbowlight on topic Re:List of assessment centres
A friend with ME had to attend a medical at a centre that turned out to be on the first floor. Although she was mobile up to a point, it was limited. She protested that the steps would cause her severe discomfort and post-exertional malaise (ie, she'd feel even more sick and weaker later, possible for several days). She was told that if she did't go up the steps she'd be deemed to have failed to attend her medical, with everything that implies. In the end she struggled up to the first floor. And - yup, you guessed it, failed her medical.

regards
Rainbowlight

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 week ago #55912 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:List of assessment centres
Travel a long way?!!

Here's another map;

www.atoshealthcarejobs.co.uk/locations.html

Doesn't look good for people in Brighton!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.