× Members

Strange Phone Call!

More
2 months 1 week ago #287960 by dan123
Replied by dan123 on topic Strange Phone Call!
Bud. Thanks for your reply. Let me know if you get any success.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287969 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Strange Phone Call!
dan123, I actually got a call from Capita regarding my complaint about the recording. They said it had been recorded & they would send the code & a hard copy. I queried the PA4 & they said that it had been sent to audit.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287989 by dan123
Bud. I decided on the spur of the moment today to ring IAS who did my assessment on Tuesday. They informed me that my pip assessment was sent this morning (Sat) to DWP. I mentioned that I thought it should be sent within 48 hours and they said no, their policy is to send it within 4 working days! These time frames change all the time it seems! I will contact DWP on Monday to request the assessment report and see how that goes. All comments are welcome on this if you have had a similar experience.

Dan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
2 months 1 week ago #287991 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Strange Phone Call!
Hi dan123,

It sounds to me that the people dealing with the phone calls are just altering the rules to suit. I've always been told it's 48 hours on this site - so if the law's changed, then the DWP should be informing people.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: UB40 Rumrunner

More
2 months 1 week ago #287995 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Strange Phone Call!
Did they say how long it would be before you’d hear from them regarding your assessment Dan? They told me 8 weeks, but it could be a bit longer.

More
2 months 1 week ago #288020 by dan123
The conversation I had with IAS yesterday was just about confirming my assessment had been sent to DWP which IAS confirmed it has. When I originally had my phone assessment(last Tuesday) they said it would be about 6 to 8 weeks to receive a decision from DWP. However if yours has been sent to Audit you can expect a 2 to 4 week extension on that time frame unfortunately. The waiting for a decision is the worst thing about the whole process. Best wishes Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.