× Members

PIP result

• LisaG
  • Topic Author
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #127236 by LisaG
PIP result was created by LisaG
I applied mid August '14, returned my forms mid Sep, Assessment was November 28th. 12 days after the assessment the dreaded brown envelope arrived. I was shaking whilst reading it. I have been awarded enhanced rate for both components. 17 and 24 points respectively. I have to thank B&W for all of the support documents. Theymost certainly helped in the way I completed my form and answered the questions at assessment. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #127238 by
Replied by on topic PIP result

LisaG wrote: I applied mid August '14, returned my forms mid Sep, Assessment was November 28th. 12 days after the assessment the dreaded brown envelope arrived. I was shaking whilst reading it. I have been awarded enhanced rate for both components. 17 and 24 points respectively. I have to thank B&W for all of the support documents. They most certainly helped in the way I completed my form and answered the questions at assessment. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

Hi LG,

That is great news just in time for Xmas/N Year !!!! :cheer:

Enhanced Rate PIP for both with room to spare !!!

Thanks for the positive feedback regarding B&W, it is much appreciated by all !! :)

bro58

More
9 years 4 months ago #127243 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP result
That's great news Lisa! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 4 months ago #127260 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic PIP result
The relief is tremendous isn't it. Now go and enjoy your Christmas and N Y :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris