× Members

ESA

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #127590 by lilley1230
ESA was created by lilley1230
would just like to say a big thank you to B and W for their help i would not of been able to cope with the form without their help from the guides i have just changed from SDA to ESA and did not need a medical the only thing is they have not said for how long so i expect it to be about 3 years if not a bit longer this is my first time writing in the forum so hope this is alright once again many thanks lilley1230
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by bro58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #127593 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

lilley1230 wrote: would just like to say a big thank you to B and W for their help i would not of been able to cope with the form without their help from the guides i have just changed from SDA to ESA and did not need a medical the only thing is they have not said for how long so i expect it to be about 3 years if not a bit longer this is my first time writing in the forum so hope this is alright once again many thanks lilley1230

Hi l1230,

Welcome to the forum !! :)

I am surmising that you have been placed into The Support Group (SG) of ESA, without the need for a "medical". (If you are not sure which "Group" you have been placed into, SG or WRAG, please re-post to this topic)

If you are sure that you have been placed into The SG, the letter that you receive will not tell you for how long.

Have a look at a previous post of mine : Here.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris