× Members

PIP Successful claim without medical

More
9 years 4 months ago #127651 by lester
PIP Successful claim without medical was created by lester
first off it would be remiss of me not to start off by thanking B&W for enabling me to complete the application form properly and supply the correct supporting evidence, there is no doubt I am very ill but as has been seen in the past,if you fail to apply properly that may not count for anything at the end of the day.

I have been awarded enhanced rate Daily living and
enhanced rate Mobility for 3 years without a medical, it took 6 months to the day, this was a transfer from DLA. Keep the faith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #127663 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Successful claim without medical

lester wrote: first off it would be remiss of me not to start off by thanking B&W for enabling me to complete the application form properly and supply the correct supporting evidence, there is no doubt I am very ill but as has been seen in the past,if you fail to apply properly that may not count for anything at the end of the day.

I have been awarded enhanced rate Daily living and
enhanced rate Mobility for 3 years without a medical, it took 6 months to the day, this was a transfer from DLA. Keep the faith.

Thank you for your comments about B&W and congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 4 months ago #127670 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Successful claim without medical
That's great news Lester! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris