× Members

esa support group without medicaĺ

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #128187 by shellie775
esa support group without medicaĺ was created by shellie775
Thanks to advice am in support group without a medical I don't know how long for tho how do I find that out? Also do I still need to send medical certificate ie sick notes in as it doesn't say and mine is due end of the month, and what do I need to ask for to find out what points I was awarded to see if they agreed one worry down just dla transfer soon thanks again for advice xx
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #128216 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa support group without medicaĺ

disabledsincebirth wrote: Thanks to advice am in support group without a medical I don't know how long for tho how do I find that out? Also do I still need to send medical certificate ie sick notes in as it doesn't say and mine is due end of the month, and what do I need to ask for to find out what points I was awarded to see if they agreed one worry down just dla transfer soon thanks again for advice xx

Hi dsb,

Congratulations !! :)

If you have received written notification that you have been placed into The Support Group, (SG) then you do not have to send in any further fit/sick notes.

For further information on how to find out the recommended length of the SG Award, etc, have a read through : This Post.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris