× Members

PIP Success!

More
8 years 7 months ago #141111 by Thaichips
PIP Success! was created by Thaichips
Hi all. I recently subscribed to this Websiite. Having completed my application, with the aid of the PIP Guide, I was given a Home Assessment date which was within two weeks of receipt by DWP.

On 14th September I was assessed. Yesterday (21st), I received a letter informing me that I had been granted Enhanced awards for both the Living and Mobility elements.

I completed the application form, using all the information that was available to me through your excellent PIP Guide. I don't think I would have put forward such a strong case if it hadn't been for your Guide! Real value for money! Many, many, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #141116 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Success!

Thaichips wrote: Hi all. I recently subscribed to this Websiite. Having completed my application, with the aid of the PIP Guide, I was given a Home Assessment date which was within two weeks of receipt by DWP.

On 14th September I was assessed. Yesterday (21st), I received a letter informing me that I had been granted Enhanced awards for both the Living and Mobility elements.

I completed the application form, using all the information that was available to me through your excellent PIP Guide. I don't think I would have put forward such a strong case if it hadn't been for your Guide! Real value for money! Many, many, thanks!

Hi Tc,

That is good news !! :cheer:

Thanks for letting us know and for your complimentary comments about B&W !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141161 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Success!
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris