× Members

PIP renewal.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148373 by Somerset21
PIP renewal. was created by Somerset21
Hi. I was expecting a PIP form to drop though my letter box as my PIP was awarded until 10 January 2017 but know they are being done early.
On my award letter it said I would be contacted after 10th January 2016.
The date on the form I had today is 10th January! they certainly do not hang about do they. Anyway here I go again.
Do you have any idea how long it is taking them to do PIP renewals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148385 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal.

Michelle wrote: Hi. I was expecting a PIP form to drop though my letter box as my PIP was awarded until 10 January 2017 but know they are being done early.
On my award letter it said I would be contacted after 10th January 2016.
The date on the form I had today is 10th January! they certainly do not hang about do they. Anyway here I go again.
Do you have any idea how long it is taking them to do PIP renewals.

Best guess is 8-10 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somerset21

More
8 years 3 months ago #148401 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic PIP renewal.
Quicker than when I first applied then. Noticed my letter was dated on a Sunday. Didn't know they worked on a Sunday :-).

More
8 years 3 months ago #149515 by Somerset21
Hi. I am unsure whether to include the letter confirming which ESA descriptors as a few off them cross with the PIP ones but I only score 6 points on each them so do you think they might not consider it being most of the time.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149552 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal.

Michelle wrote: Hi. I am unsure whether to include the letter confirming which ESA descriptors as a few off them cross with the PIP ones but I only score 6 points on each them so do you think they might not consider it being most of the time.

Unless you have a fluctuating condition then this should not be an issue, if you do then you need to explain how you are effected in detail anyway, scoring 6 points for an ESA Descriptor just means that you were assessed as meeting that you met the criteria for 6 points, whatever that might be.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somerset21

More
8 years 3 months ago #149569 by Somerset21
Yes one of my conditions is fluctuates and one is not. I belive I should of got more than the lowest but was just happy to get what I eventually got.
Thank you. I will include them and hope for the best.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris