× Members

Indicators of substantial risk

More
7 years 6 months ago #171176 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic Indicators of substantial risk
Thank you FoxyLady. I hadnt thought of it that way. As you say the wait doesnt necessarily predict a F2F.

Just knowing you were also still waiting has been reassuring that i wasnt the only one whod sent my form back months ago and heard nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #172514 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic Indicators of substantial risk
well ESA decision letter came today, to stay in the support group - the relief is only just slowly sinking in. Took Maximus 7 months (with 3 weeks to get FME) to decide without a face to face and then DWP took about 2 weeks.

Thank you all so much for all your help - the guides and info from the forum etc

have used your template letter to request all the information they used to reach their decision, so I know for next time (!!)

More
7 years 6 months ago #172529 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Indicators of substantial risk

FoxyLady2 wrote: well ESA decision letter came today, to stay in the support group - the relief is only just slowly sinking in. Took Maximus 7 months (with 3 weeks to get FME) to decide without a face to face and then DWP took about 2 weeks.

Thank you all so much for all your help - the guides and info from the forum etc

have used your template letter to request all the information they used to reach their decision, so I know for next time (!!)

Really pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: FoxyLady2

More
7 years 6 months ago #172537 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Indicators of substantial risk
That's great news FoxyLady, thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris